Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
there may be only 5 Esprit in HK - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

there may be only 5 Esprit in HK

esprithk

sad news..

it turned out that most of the Esprit SE (NA or Turbo) on sale in the 2nd market ended up being exported to Australia or Malaysia.

at the moment,

one owner owns a 89-91 version Esprit SE Turbo and a 2000 Esprit V8 Twin-Turbo

one owner owns a 1996 Esprit V8 Twin-Turbo (he bought it one week before I contacted the car dealer....haha)

I am the owner of a 1993 Esprit SE Turbo High-Wing

and I personally saw a silver Esprit V8 Twin-Turbo on the street of HK Island, near the Wan-Chai police station...(possible a 1996-98 model because of the tail lights design)

anyway, it is good to get in touch with owners of the 4 Esprits...(still trying to find out who owns the Silver V8)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway, it is good to get in touch with owners of the 4 Esprits...(still trying to find out who owns the Silver V8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would make a nice club. If you had regular meetings and drove places together, more people would notice the Esprits.

Is the Elise popular there?

-Dave

All Cows Eat Grass