Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Red Evora In Newbury 8.50 a.m. Sunday - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Red Evora In Newbury 8.50 a.m. Sunday

Mr_John111

Saw a lovely '10' reg Evora at the Robin Hood roundabout heading north up the A34.

As it accelerated away up the dual carriage way it sounded glorious.

Anyone on here?

John

Edited by Mr_John111

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi John, that was me.

Thanks - you heard the Radium CAI with the Lotus Sports silencer! The acceleration up the dual carriageway was relatively gentle - you should have been with me for my driving trip around mid-Wales today for some real use of power for many great miles on pretty bare roads. I just can't get over the difference from the standard intake and exhaust, first in the power increase then the soundscape. (But quiet as you like when you want to be.) As a long term Lotus fan, I am really disappointed in how - IMO - Lotus has mucked up the Evora, and very frustrated (occasionally shown by my rantings on several threads on here - thanks for another chance!) that they seem oblivious to what it can easily be made into with my setup (and CR box of course). Everybody who has tried and posted about the CAI on the forums raves about it - it's not just me!