Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
A group of Dutch and Belgian Lotus Enthusiasts visiting Scotland - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

A group of Dutch and Belgian Lotus Enthusiasts visiting Scotland

This post copied from Scottish Elises for information;

Ok! icon_razz.gif Finally got my tour for coming Sunday June 10 planned, I have planned a tour around County of Fife which includes the Jim Clark Memorial (of course!), Scotland's Secret Bunker, St. Andrews and finally we'll go shooting clay pigeons at Cluny Clays at 3 pm. So I hope we'll be finished by 4 pm ready for some after shooting drinks and hopefully to meet some locals with other Lotuses. So if anyone wants to see some crazy Dutch and Belgian Lotus drivers I hope to meet them at Cluny's. The rest of the week we'll be crossing the whole of Scotland even up to the Isle of Skye. My fellow drivers have planned all the other days so I don't know where we will be exactly but you can find us (and if possible meet us for drinks in the evening) in the following Hotels:

Monday June 11 for 2 nights in The Glengarry Castle Hotel in Invergarry

Wednesday June 13 for 2 nights in the Atholl House Hotel on Skye

Friday June 15 for 1 night in the Inn at Inverbeg in Luss for 1 night.

And just in case you think you see us:

Kris and Trees are driving an orange Elise S3 (Belgian reg)

Henny and Viviane are driving a white Europa SE with Dutch plates

Eric & Bernadette drive a pearl white Evora with Belgian plates

Anthony and Astrid drive a yellow Exige S2 with Dutch plates

And I drive a Azure Blue (yep you guessed it!) Elise S1 with Dutch plates

cheers.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heading out for a run in the Esprit and popping into Cluny Clays around 4:00pm.

Victor

It was nice to meet up with you and your group and I hope you have a great trip for the remainder of your holiday. Some great driving roads out to the west and up to Skye.

Hopefully we will see some of your photos on here but for now here are the 3 I took today.

7359136732_f4531b2324_b.jpg

7173907235_0b1aba5102_b.jpg

7173905629_a84f0a138c_b.jpg