Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1981 LOTUS ELITE 2.2 manual o/d 2 dr coupe sports rare classic - Page 2 - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1981 LOTUS ELITE 2.2 manual o/d 2 dr coupe sports rare classic

ebay

OMG! David, I would give my right arm for that 944 and the left for the full head of hair sported by that young man, I haven't had hair like that since 1987! Only problem is with a beast of a car like that and a full head of hair I might have to draft in a new wife! Dunc, you also may need a new wife if you keep pretending to go to football matches as a cover for buying more Eclats ;-) joking aside, its not over till its over. Last time I said "no more" a club lotus mag landed on my doorstep and a purchased a lovely Excel so you never know. I do have a love/ hate relationship with Elites and Eclats, I love owning them but hate the garage bills! Take care all, for now.....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic