Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My GT3 - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My GT3

jimblob

production date 21st of february 97, registered new may 97. When I first bought it I thought it needed a wing but after a few days I started to feel it would not sit right with this car, one thing I would like is your Oz Novas or OZ magnesios :D Any pics of the ace cafe night? sorry I didn't make it felt too knackered after work with this heat. 

I love the OZ Nova's I think they really make the car.  As for exhaust go the whole hog and replace the manifold and ditch the cat as well as fitting a stainless custom job.  Mine now sounds like a sportcar.

DSC_0166-1.jpg

• Like 1

I love the OZ Nova's I think they really make the car.  As for exhaust go the whole hog and replace the manifold and ditch the cat as well as fitting a stainless custom job.  Mine now sounds like a sportcar.

DSC_0166-1.jpg

Very nice the wheels really look ace, I have a decat ready to go on and I am considering the larini dual tip back box to go with it. Do you think I should get the side decals? undecided as to whether or not I should put them on.

That stripe looks very similar to the Porsche "Carrera" side stripes, which IMO look better on a light-coloured car, unless you have an unusual interior colour (which you do). I think it would tie the whole car together if you had the decals colour-matched to the interior.

Adrian, wow! Beautiful car! Love the chrome orange, the wheels, the stripe...the whole package, really! :thumbsup:

That stripe looks very similar to the Porsche "Carrera" side stripes, which IMO look better on a light-coloured car

+2

I hope you leave the exterior alone personally, it looks ace as standard. Let the red interior do the talking.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream