Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Winchester Town centre Blue GT3 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Winchester Town centre Blue GT3

waynef

Azure Blue GT3, Spotted at the bottom of Winchester high street. I was in Red Renault Laguna.....So if you wondered what I was staring at its because I'd left my S4 at home.

so who ever it was be good to know if there is a local Esprit owner in Winchester

Waynef

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to live in Chilworth and work in Chandlers Ford many moons ago!

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Def not me, my S3 T is still waiting major surgery, & of course is not blue. But it's good to know there are more esprit owners in the area. I live near Fareham.

Why are the odds always, when you see another Esprit or any Lotus owner, you are usually in your every day car, which for a lot of us is not a Lotus, unfortunately.

Daz

The need for speed can be found with a Lotus

• 4 weeks later...
Not me but I have a Red SE and live in Chandlers Ford so only just down the road.

Russell.

Hi Russel

I live in Bishopstoke so just round the corner I think I saw you today in Southampton

Either that or there is another Red Esprit SE in southampton .

Keep in touch

Waynef

• 4 weeks later...

Wasn't me. Last Friday was the last time my car left the garage. I have seen another red SE in Southampton a couple of years ago, and what looked like a red S4s - could have been S4 as I only got a quick look about a year ago near Bishopstoke - could that one have been you Wayne?

• 3 weeks later...