Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Driver's door mirror parts wanted - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Driver's door mirror parts wanted

Grizzly

Hello,

My driver's door mirror is in a sorry state, but most of it can be salvaged. One bit that is beyond repair is the chromed threaded bit that holds the plastic mirror / motor housing. So before having to buy a complete unit does anyone have a broken mirror from which I can retrieve the chromed parts

Thanks

Also, I need a "new" thin shaped and folded tin surround that fits around the driver's door lock

Thanks again

Brian

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brian,

I'm looking for a complete driver's side (left US) mirror, the electric one.

Can you send me  a picture of the part you're looking for?

I can spare it if I can find the complete mirror I need.

(and if we're talking about the same driver's side)

- David

Hi Brian,

I've got a handful of left over bits from electric mirrors. Like David says if you can post a pic or even a part number for this chrome bit I'll have a hunt around!

Dan

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!

• 1 year later...

Peter, there are variations.

Electric ones are incredibly hard to find. Manual ones less so, but still relatively expensive from Lotusbits.

Porbably best to post a picture of the passenger mirror you are trying to match.

• 3 weeks later...