Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Queens Square - UK - South West England - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Queens Square

Car's filthy from a rather ambitious run around South Wales last weekend, and I broke a sunroof hinge, but if I get a chance to clean her up Saturday I'd actually remembered to put it in my diary this month!

What time do people start rolling up?

Thanks Bibs for spotting this thread for me!

• Like 2

Great morning - I hope you found somewhere to park up Andy, I wasn't expecting it to be so busy!

I found a write-up with lots of photos including proof of my own show-standard parking here:

http://themotor.net/?p=8799

Reminds me I need to straighten my front bumper.

Spotted another local (?) Elan M100 there too, also pictured, but didn't spot the owner... one of ours?

• Like 1

Hi Jay

Yes we parked down a side street.

We passed your car twice but unfortunately could not find you again in the crowds.

This was the biggest display of cars I have seen at the square.

We will definitely be there next time we must try to meet up again.

I'm glad you found somewhere - yes, I've heard it's not normally quite so jam-packed!

I'll be away for May's but I'm sure I'll see you at another this year - it was a good morning, thanks for starting a thread on it.  I'm very interested to see what differences are hiding inside your GT3 compared to my '88!