Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Heater Panel - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Heater Panel

Hi all,

i have seen many different graphics of heater panels, but this one i dont know. Does anyone know for wich car it is?

post-15894-0-66006500-1394307913.jpg

What is the red light and the one obove?

Cheers

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the usual Turbo SE panel. The red light is most likely just a custom hack for god knows what. Only the owner would know !....

Yep standard SE panel. Got the same, sans the red light. Most likely an aftermarket alarm function (blinks red when active?)

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

I've seen a few 89 Esprit SEs with that panel - mine is a 91. Maybe Lotus were just reusing leftover G car bits before moving on to the new prints. In any case it's open season for what to put there considering even the factory haven't been too consistent :D

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8