Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Easter Sunday in the Highlands - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Easter Sunday in the Highlands

It's a bit of a trek for most folks but we're having a meeting at Gairnshiel Lodge in the heart of the Cairngorms (http://www.gairnshiellodge.co.uk) at 1pm on 20 April, Easter Sunday.
If you're not tucking into a big family lunch with the relatives then why not come along and try out some of our fantastic mountain roads.
Tea, coffee and buns provided.
PM me if you're interested.
cheers, Arch

gairnshielpanorama_zps86c61d6c.jpglodge2013_zpsaecea6ff.jpg

Edited by BigErch
  • Like 1

Good one Mike!

Some of us will be meeting at Fettercairn at 11.30 to go over the CairnO'Mount and then onto the Lodge.

Either that or see you at the Lodge at 1pm.

cheers Arch

Just North of the big Arch that you can drive through in Fettercairn (You can’t miss it) there is a roundabout, just North of this is a car park where we’ll meet up. It’s on the B974 Cairn O’Mount road.
see google maps....

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Stout is also coming along and meeting me at Banchory for a run both ways.

Has as much hp as Ali and I combined, Audi R8 V10+.

tut

• Like 1