Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
8/6 Sunday Supercars and Classics at Riverview Cafe Forest Row W Sussex - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

8/6 Sunday Supercars and Classics at Riverview Cafe Forest Row W Sussex

Right I'm back posting about the fantastic event a great day out for the Kids and the Wife. Its happens every Second Sunday of the month as Is FREE where does that happen anymore? 

Pete the Owner is a massive petrol head, he has 5 classic cars and an old red Route master Bus. 

He is a old member of the lotus fourms and use to have a 135 Elise. 

He is also happy for you to bring you own refreshments if you like or you can pop in the cafe and grab a tea, coffee or a bacon roll. There is a deal exclusive to TLF on the link. 

Please pop down to see what's on offer this month you'll be amazed at what turns up I never know what will, but your guaranteed there will be at least something different to the usual daily runners! 

For more info check out the link! 

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/calendar/event/506-supercars-classics-at-forest-row-west-sussex/

PLEASE POST IF YOU INTEND TO GO SO OTHER PEOPLE DON'T PULL OUT WITH LACK OF INTEREST.

Cheers Matt

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days