Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Le Mans - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Le Mans

Guest gasman

Guest gasman

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know is anyone else going to Le Mans this year. I have gone every year for the last 10 years but this is the first time I have gone in My Esprit GT3 since getting it last August. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gasman
Lotus yes, Esprit, sadly no, Excel '83 - are you going down on Wednesday or Thursday ?

I can help if you want to join up with a Lotus group from the Midlands, Ashford Travelodge, M20 (ish) 9:00am departure.

I'm GT3 Esprit happy (Chrome Orange I hope) , and so are the 20 Lotus cars meeting up with me.

Over to you.

Bob

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Going down to Dover on Wednesday afternoon, staying over at friends, then the 7.30 Speed ferry thursday morning, and yes it's Chrome Orange. When you meeting up, and where are you staying in Le Mans

Ade