Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Routing speaker wire and amplifier power wire - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Routing speaker wire and amplifier power wire

I need your help with answering a question. I am doing a speaker install and I have to run new speaker wire into the cabin of my car from the door. The problem I am having is that I cannot run new speaker wires from the door into the cabin. I used a wire hanger to try to find out where the wiring enters the cabin, but to no avail.

Is there a way someone can send me pictures as to how to get the wiring into the cabin? I would like to do a clean install. I don

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's page on LEW that can help you out with these.

Sleeve Repair

Amplifer Install

Neither should be too difficult. Will take some time though.

If you can, take some picture and write a guide as you do it. We'll do a guide on LEW if you can. This will help other owners in the future.

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

Hi Guys,

Sorry, don't mean to nick the thread, but I could do with doing that sleeve repair - the showing wires have always annoyed me!! :o

Anybody know where I can get that aircraft grade sleeving stuff refered to in the guide??