Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Looking for a Stevens shape glass roof or an alternative? - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Looking for a Stevens shape glass roof or an alternative?

Loose Cannon

I was asked to help a local member by looking for a replacement glass roof, then got to thinking it might be a nice addition for mine.

However they don't seem very common; does anyone think there would be demand for an alternative in tinted plastic?

I'm aware of the propensity for scratches on plastic, but these days things like foggy headlights can be brought back from the dead using polishing compounds etc, so this kind of thing is not the end of the world any more.

Plus being moulded from plastic would allow the panel to be made thicker where it meets the normal sunroof seal, and avoid the need for a second taller seal which was required by the original glass item.

Any thoughts, anyone else up for a group buy, any suggestions as to who could make one, or just anyone have a glass one lying about they don't need!

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic