Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Outdoor Car Cover for driveway - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Outdoor Car Cover for driveway

ChrisJ

Does anyone have any suggestions/links for a cover for a car on the drive. I don't want one that sits on the car, but is on a frame that can be folded open & closed.

I'm sure I've seen pictures on the forum of these, but I can't find them.

Chris

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. I'd had a look at those, but they aren't really what I want, they also they look too big for the location I have in mind.

Car is going to be parked on the drive, and will be a daily(ish) driver, so I'd like something that is quick and easy to cover/uncover. I'm sure that I've seen one that folds open/closed - although it may turn out not to be suitable,

If I can't find one, I'll probably end up getting a TLF cover :)

That looks cool:

Although one of the follow on videos looks more like what I was thinking about:

• Gold FFM

I used a car cover from Halfords when I had to keep my Esprit outside after working on it. It's not contact-less however, but it was so waterproof that I had a swimming pool where the rear hatch removed. The neighbourhood cats liked living under too though.

Signature not working...

Are you thinking of these Chris?

http://www.carcoon.com/

I'd rather one of them than something with a frame outside, at least they're soft and won't damage the car in the event of a stiff breeze...

I have an outdoor carcoon, they do budge at the sides when inflated.

I can remove the cover in minutes and it takes around 5 minutes to inflate.

The issue with most of the the other covers available is condensation forms inside