Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S3 Turbo parts - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S3 Turbo parts

CAM79

Hi,

I've got a garage load of S3 Turbo parts which I aquired when I bought my S3T, and realistically I don't really need a spare donor car and also need the space, so if you need any parts let me know. I've thrown together a simple website where you can browse what I have and contact details. I thought I'd offer the parts to you guys first before e-baying them.

http://www.bytesahead.co.uk/SCS/Lotus/S3T/index.htm

Have a great xmas and new year! :)

Cheers,

Brent.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for taking thie time to speak to me brent. That wastegate adapter will come in very handy!!

as you can see mine needs replacing until i find an iron caster to cherry red weld this up and then get it re-tapped

DSCN3843.jpg

Edited by bigsi

• 4 weeks later...

brent, i emailed you the other day but got no reply i still want theparts we talked about, tired to call but didnt get through.

can you pm me please as i will need the wastegate adapter as soon as i can start working on the car again.

thank you

simon

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I've got a garage load of S3 Turbo parts which I aquired when I bought my S3T, and realistically I don't really need a spare donor car and also need the space, so if you need any parts let me know. I've thrown together a simple website where you can browse what I have and contact details. I thought I'd offer the parts to you guys first before e-baying them.

http://www.bytesahead.co.uk/SCS/Lotus/S3T/index.htm

Have a great xmas and new year! :lol:

Cheers,

Brent.

I need a fuel filler cap. I see from your website that you have one. What is the cost? thanks

• 2 months later...
try calling him his number is on the website, his name is brent and very helpful.

simon

Brent, do you still have the digital clock for sale? How about the left intake ear and duct work for the engine bay cooling? I have the the right ear duct work to the air filter box, but not the left one. Finally how much do you want for your wheels? The set of four?

Thank you in advance

Steve