Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Yokohama A048R / LTS - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Yokohama A048R / LTS

Hi all, need some help trying to find the best price for a full set of A048 tyres delivered for my S2 Exige and dont think I can wait till they release the new R888R fronts till next month. I wondered if any of you had exhausted the search lately or any suggestions? Asked my local garage but they didn't get back to me

My local Lotus garage finally got back to me 4 days later and not surprisingly they quoted an amazing 4 figure price! Which they also said were heavily discounted apparently

Seems after some good recommendations from forum members and the latest LOT newsletter that the Avon ZZR's are the way to go so now to decide on those, wait for the R888R's or go with the Yokohama's. Bibs kindly put me on to James at South West Lotus Centre on 01566 784152 and got some good quotes. He said either way he would do some sort of discount for a TLF full member even if its free delivery

• Like 1

Hi Dave

Don't know the size of your tyres, but camskill tyres used to be extremely good price wise, they do road and track tyres.

Using your local garage for tyres will not normally be cheap as they will put a mark up on it as they are a business and

need to make money.

Camskill purchase large amounts of tyres direct from the suppliers I think that's why they used to be so cheap, well less

expensive ;) 

Regards Danny

A