Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brake kits for Stevens/TMC brakes - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brake kits for Stevens/TMC brakes

I'm doing a brake up grade to my car. I already have a brand new wilwood kit that works well but I want something bigger. I've managed to procure a set of 93 Porsche 930 calipers and am in the process of getting the rotors and hats, then I'll be able to measure and make my bracket...The reason for this post is if anyone is quite interested in a slightly used set of Wilwood brakes; dynalite forged 4 piston calipers, R4s porterfield pads, stainless lines, aluminum hats, slotted/drilled(radiused) wilwood 11.2" rotors(.81") and all hardware and brackets, let me know. I paid $1600US about 6 months ago, don't even have 500 miles on them yet. I would entertain offers in the $900 or so. PM me, I intend on doing the full conversion in the next month or so, so there is no huge hurry. I'd probably prefer a US/canada buyer but would ship "across the pond if required". These brakes work well as I said but since I have 18" wheels they don't really fill the wheel like I wanted.

Artie

89 White Esprit SE

...a few little upgrades....

93 RX7.....Silverstone

....slightly modded...Muahaha...

New Addition:

1990 300ZX TT......Hmmm

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic