Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
1985 lotus excel easy to finish project - Cars/Parts For Sale - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

1985 lotus excel easy to finish project

hi guys its with a sad heart I have to sell my 1985 lotus excel I have done a lot of hard work and put a lot of money into this car body has been off chassis is mint no rust it was repainted with galv paint all new bushes new bearings refurbed brakes new clutch and bearing,all oil seals changed on the engine no leaks,cambelt changed recon steering rack all new brake pipes braded brake pipe braded clutch hose new windscreen repainted in lotus black with gold lotus decals car is running only few minor jobs to finish.the interior will need refurbing its out of the car and I started  stripping it all parts are here to finsh the car I have just fitted  door mirros which cost me 160 pounds only selling due to my workshop being sold any one intrested I can email photos so in short chassis finished engine running body fitted and painted screen needs bonding in any more  info call me excuse the dusty bonnet.recon rack windscreen and mirrors cos me not far off a thousand pounds alone

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days