Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bosch Hockenheim Historic Jim Clark Revival 15.- 17. April 2016 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bosch Hockenheim Historic Jim Clark Revival 15.- 17. April 2016

Liebe Lotus- Freunde,

als liebgewonnene Eröffnungsveranstaltung der Oldtimer- Motorsport- Saison 2016 findet vom 15.- 17. April  wieder auf dem Hockenheimring dieBOSCH HOCKENHEIM HISTORIC „DAS JIM CLARK REVIVAL“ statt. Wie jedes Jahr pilgern die Motorsport-Fans- und somit viele Lotus-Enthusiasten aus ganz Europ zu diesem Event.

BOSCH HOCKENHEIM HISTORIC „DAS JIM CLARK REVIVAL ist eine

Veranstaltung für den Besucher mit den Besuchern: viele interessante Rennserien treffen sich auf dem Hockenheimring und man kann die Renn-Atmosphäre live bei den Rennen und besser noch bei einem Besuch in der Boxengasse und bei den einzelnen Fahrern hautnah erleben. Ganz besonders freue ich mich, dass auch in diesem Jahr wieder unsere beliebte Lotus Cup Rennserie unter der Leitung von Paul Golding dabei sein wird.www.lotrdc.com

Neben der Vielzahl der spannenden Rennserien findet an der Mercedes Tribüne ein großes Lotus-Treffen statt: hier treffen sich die Lotus Fans zur Ausstellung ihrer schönen Autos und zu einem netten Gespräch. Es besteht während der Veranstaltung auch die Möglichkeit, mit dem eigenen Auto einige geführte Runden auf der Grand Prix Strecke des Hockenheimrings zu fahren. Anmeldungen sind unter www.hockenheim-historic.demöglich.

Ich freue mich sehr, Euch alle im April auf dem Hockenheimring begrüßen zu können und verbleibe,

mit motorsportlichen Grüßen

Siegfried Herrmann

Dear Lotus Friends,

the opener of the 2016 Oldtimer-Motorsport Season is the BOSCH HOCKENHEIM HISTORIC „DAS JIM CLARK REVIVAL“, which takes place April, 15th to 17th. As every year Motorsport Fans -and of course Lotus Enthusiasts- from all over Europe will join the event.

BOSCH HOCKENHEIM HISTORIC „DAS JIM CLARK REVIVAL“ is considered as an event especially for the visitor and together with the visitor: many very interesting race series will be meeting at the Hockenheimring and one is able to directly smelling the race atmosphere during the races, by pit walking and visiting the drivers. I’m certainly very pleased to welcome the very liked Lotus Cup Race Series under the special direction of Mr. Paul Golding (www.lotrdc.com).

Besides the many racing series there is a Lotus Club Meeting at the Mercedes Grandstand: here Lotus fans have the opportunity to show their wonderful cars and have some nice conversations. Furthermore it is possible to have a guided ride with the own car on the Grand Prix Racing Course. Please register at www.hockenheim-historic.de.

I hope to seeing you all in April at the Hockenheimring!

Best motorsport wishes

Siegfried Herrmann

Lotus Coordinator Hockenheimring

April 15th to 17th the Bosch Hockenheim

Historic- The Jim Clark Revival takes place

again.

As every year Motorsport and Lotus fans and friends from all over Europe will gather

around this event at the Hockenheimring- an emerging positive appeal to all of us, and I

am very glad about this development.

There will be many very interesting racing series fighting and we will have three days

outstanding motorsport fun! Especially for Lotus fans I would like to recommend the

Lotus Cup Europe under the direction of Paul Golding. Please have a look at

www.lotrdc.com. For tickets and drive through permits you have applied for at

www.hockenheim-historic.de you will find me dispatching them at the Conti

roundabout.

2018, April 7th will be Jim Clark’s 50th day of death and many enthusiasts will

commemorate this special day. The opening of the Jim Clark Museum in Duns Scotland is

planned to be at that date. Many celebrities of motorsports and Lotus will be attending.

For that reason I established a Jim Clark Foundation Germany to collect donates for the

museum. All donations will be collected on the Jim Clark Foundation account until 2018,

to present the amount of money in my role as Lotus Ambassador Europe to the opening

of the museum as Lotus.

As a start I created together with our photographer Mrs. Elfi Jung a Lotus Foto Calendar

exclusively for Lotus and the Jim Clark Revival for 2016, and we already sold them! So I

would like to thank you very much all for your support up to now. Elfi and I will

continue to create the Lotus Foto Calendar for 2017. Besides Lotus racing machines this

time we will widen up our photo project concerning Street Lotus Sports Cars- so look

out for us whirling around during Jim Clark Revival.

Many thanks again for your ongoing and continuing support – for any questions and

remarks (f.e. participation at the museum’s opening in 2018), please do not hesitate to

contact me. s-herrmann@t-online.de

Yours sincerely,

Siegfried Herrmann

Lotus Coordinator

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic