Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Soft top and conversion required - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Soft top and conversion required

Hey folks where is the best place to buy the soft top conversion as well as the soft top for my new coupe v6 ?

Also is there a special tool needed for removing the hard top ?

Many Thanks in advance for any up to date info

Gavin

Lotus themselves are currently out of stock and there are a few people on here wanting them so i think the first available batch will sell out pretty quickly.

After that its really a case of trawling forums and ebay for a second hand unit.

There is no special tool for the roof its just a standard security torx bit

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You will need these:

https://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/14/1389/s2-exige-soft-top-conversion-kit/

Good luck finding a soft top. Second hand, you can pay between £200-£500. New I think they are nearer £900, plus the giant wait.

The soft top conversion takes about 30 minutes and requires a drill, a sanding bit and some adhesive.

It really makes the V6 though. I have the coupe and with the roof off, it is an absolute pleasure.

• 1 month later...