Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S4S Ecu MK6-code? - Page 2 - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S4S Ecu MK6-code?

pan

On 30 May 2016 at 01:56, sailorbob said:

I would not recommend using the PUK chip #'6 as they claim it runs 1.25 bar of boost which, when the MAP sensor can only measure up to ~2.07 bar absolute, is not not a good idea.

What is the "catch" code of your ecu and the PROM ID of the original chip?

Today I tested the car, the maximum MAP is 2.24, is it represented 1.25 bar of boost?

I will try to upload the file from freescan to show how the MAP changes and how the wastegate DC changes with Chip#6

On 30 May 2016 at 05:10, sailorbob said:

You could try asking PUK, maybe they will tell you.

And I got reply from Marcus of PUK, he claimed that #3 would give more torque than #6 from low to midrange Rev....I will order the Chip#3 and get the data from Freescan again

Conversion for MAP used in Freescan (which is wrong):

m_pSupervisor->m_fMAP = (((float)buffer[25] - (float)130.0)/ (float)100) + (float) 1.0; // in Bar Absolute

Esprit Freak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 30 May 2016 at 01:56, sailorbob said:

I would not recommend using the PUK chip #'6 as they claim it runs 1.25 bar of boost which, when the MAP sensor can only measure up to ~2.07 bar absolute, is not not a good idea.

What is the "catch" code of your ecu and the PROM ID of the original chip?

I read from freescan today, the PROM ID is 1496, and so far i haven't taken the ECU out to read the catch code..sorry...

is my chip MKV-s4s code?

1 hour ago, sailorbob said:

0x1496 is the later S4s code (aka Mk V), the "catch" code of your ecu should be BNUB. If you check your "catch" code could you see what the Lotus part number is too please?

sure..i already took a photo before

IMG_6589.JPG

1 hour ago, sailorbob said:

0x1496 is the later S4s code (aka Mk V), the "catch" code of your ecu should be BNUB. If you check your "catch" code could you see what the Lotus part number is too please?

oh..sorry...it might be the p/N of the sticker

Yes, the A082U7223 part number is just for the warranty label.

If the PUK#6 chip has a PROM ID of 0x1496 then PUK do not change the PROM ID to make the chip uniquely identifiable.

If the original chip is 0x1497 then that's a PROM ID I've not seen before. If you can extract the binary from the chip I wouldn't mid a copy thanks.

• 5 months later...