Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My Car Is (In)Famous.... - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My Car Is (In)Famous....

Atomic Punk

Hi Everyone,

I've recently bought my first Esprit, a yellow S3 which I'm using as much as I can at the moment regardless of the weather. Racked up about 500 miles in the past couple of weeks :beer:

I was very interested to see that the car has featured in the 'Spotted' forum a few times when it was in the hands of the previous owner. The last time appears to have been in the car park of Spearmint Rhinos. I guess I shall have to make an extra effort to try and keep it in the style to which it's become accustomed.... :beer:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there and welcome to the forum Atomic punk, where in the world are you?

B000003J1W.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Think it was me that spotted it there........

Previous owner obviously a right perv!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what I was doing there!!!!!! :beer:

The owner never came on here if its the one I'm thinking of.......

Good luck with it anyways!!!!

Simon

Chunky Lover

Think it was me that spotted it there........

Previous owner obviously a right perv!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what I was doing there!!!!!! :animier:

The owner never came on here if its the one I'm thinking of.......

Good luck with it anyways!!!!

Simon

Hi Simon,

No doubt I will see you there at some point in the future. But only if I'm lost in the area and wander in by mistake, obviously :popo:

Hi AP,welcome to the forum

What sort of shape is the S3 in?

Iain

Hi Iain,

The car's in really good shape. A lot of that I attribute to the last owner using the car very regularly (about 5,000 miles p.a. over the last 2 years) and servicing it on the button. It's certainly been loved by its previous owners judging by the mounds of paperwork that go with it; four binders full of service history and receipts going back to day one, and even the original letter that was sent to Lotus to confirm the order and specification, along with a photocopy of the deposit cheque for

Hi Iain,

The car's in really good shape. A lot of that I attribute to the last owner using the car very regularly (about 5,000 miles p.a. over the last 2 years) and servicing it on the button. It's certainly been loved by its previous owners judging by the mounds of paperwork that go with it; four binders full of service history and receipts going back to day one, and even the original letter that was sent to Lotus to confirm the order and specification, along with a photocopy of the deposit cheque for

Spearmint Rhinos was previously a gay bar/club called the greyhound.

So i was told!!! :)

Be careful what you aspire towards.... :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Greetings and Welcome

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Thanks for the heads up Martyn.

Just requested a ticket so see you all there! :)

No problem. Be good to get as many Esprit down there as possible. Reckon we might need the aid of several mirrors to out number the Elise's though :) . I'll be in the white SE by the way, although you've probably already guesed that one !.

See You There

Martyn B)

Just Googled this Spearmint Rhinos thing and found out it is a female anatomy viewing club (we call them peeler bars) ;)

Good job I lead a clean , wholesome and puritanical life. :secret:

Welcome to the forum Mr.Atomic Punk (nice car BTW) ;)

SUNP0003-1.jpg