Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Sport 110 Gathering - Type 110 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Sport 110 Gathering

simonf

Hi, I'm lucky enough to own a Lotus Sport 110 bike as risen by Chris Boardman. Even luckier is that mine is a British built frame rather than a South African built bike so it is 1 of 50.

there is a Sport 110 register on Facebook called Lotus 110 club and we are trying to organise an event at Hethel in 2017. I'm sure it will be a great spectacle to see these iconic machines lapping their spiritual home and if anyone would like to participate I will post up more details later.

i could really do with a little leverage with Lotus as my requests to borrow the track is just bouncing round departments at the mo. I know Bibs has some influence so I wonder if you do me a favour and wave your wand for me. I'm sure it would be great publicity as we intend to get the local press and some cycling magazines involved.

cheers

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images