Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pre Bembo Rear Rotors - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pre Bembo Rear Rotors

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great news.

There is a company on Ebay selling drilled/slotted rotors. I called them and they had the rears listed for the 88-92 cars. Strange, but if the 92 setup is the same as mine then I just found drilled/slotted rotors for the rear!

Measure them up - all you need is thickness, overall diameter and the distance from the top of the bell/hat to the disk face.

I have the originals off my SE here, I can tell you if they are the same for definate then.

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Crap ... i am on the road this week for work ....I wont be getting back until Friday. As soon as I get home, I am going straight to the garage and I will get those measurements.

Thanks for helping!

J

Hey Jonathan,

I did nto forget to do those measurements, I have been stuck on a business trip that was supposed to last 1 week and now has turned into 2.

Does anyone else have these measurement from a pre brembo S4 rear rotor: Overall diameter and the distance from the top of the bell/hat to the disk face.

I would be more that appreciative!

If not...I have my fingers crossed that i will be home Thurs night.

Jason