Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
It's Sunday - time for confession Father - Page 19 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

It's Sunday - time for confession Father

Now we're talking! 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

@silverfrost sadly she is buried under rubbish and junk in the garage. Mainly bits and pieces from fixing and keeping the S4 roadworthy.

I do have a plan though - I have to finish the build on my barn and complete this current chicken shed contract. A mate of mines moving into the barn on sept 1st and chickens move into the shed at the end of sept - once that's done - then the S3 goes straight to the very top of my priority list.

• Like 2

Only here once

That is great news Barry,  When you purchased the S3 i thought you had had moved over from the dark side of the stevens esprits and found the G esprit love lol.

Good luck witht the s4 and hope you get everything sorted soon :)

A

• Gold FFM

@silverfrost I've driven her once - to and from mot - which she failed on the brakes being shit. When the front end was in the rollers and she was left running - it started to boil over in a few minutes...... I will drop the rad and recore it to a three row unit and fit some new fans as well.

i must say - it did drive nicely - felt a whole lot smaller and more compact.

the missus still seems to think it might be getting sold once it's done ?. She wants to move house and I'm firm that we need at least a three car garage for me :thumbsup:

Only here once

• 11 months later...
  • Gold FFM

So - the time has come to pull the steed back out again and push the S4s onto the ramp for a complete suspension rebuild.

im gonna enjoy this 👍

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

S4 out the garage - all the dust washed off and a quick clean.

took the car for a good drive tonight. I really do forget how silky and accurate on the road she is. Lovely and smooth - the S4s suspension is absolutely shagged.

got back home smiling.

I’ll have a look at ripdown - not looking forward to the lower links - I have some farmyard Exotics release agent at the ready

Only here once

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

I have some farmyard Exotics release agent at the ready

Read:  big club hammer.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Won’t be putting a hammer anywhere near them rear lower links - I’m still recovering financially from finding a broken one on the S4 where a monkey broke it

• Sad 1

Only here once

• 2 weeks later...