Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
It's Sunday - time for confession Father - Page 9 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

It's Sunday - time for confession Father

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Vanya said:

Barry, where do you source your sheds from? I'm guessing you're not buying them from Paul Matty for 30 grand a pop. Let me in on your secret. I want an S4 too!

This rather nice S4 is currently for sale at a realistic price, yes loads of work done by an enthusiast and before anything has gone BANG. If you have any interest Vanya, I can give you her full history as I owned her for a while, and only sold her as I had to stop driving for a while due to a medical condition, otherwise she wold still be mine.

11203095_868016849930453_8499665946196229494_n.jpg

• Like 2

I'm always interested - you've managed to present an S4 in my favorite colour combo too :o 

If you can be bothered, feel free to PM me with some details and a ton of pictures too if you have them!!!

• Like 1

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

There was me thinking we were the only ones to have an esprit where everywhere you look the previous owner/local garage had bodged something. 

Keep up the good work Barry. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, Vanya said:

I'm always interested - you've managed to present an S4 in my favorite colour combo too :o 

If you can be bothered, feel free to PM me with some details and a ton of pictures too if you have them!!!

I can always be bothered Vanya, just time to get it done my friend. I will however dig the pics out this evening and get them over to you and a write up on what I know of her

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
44 minutes ago, eeyoreish said:

Just needs some Pretty Woman rear lamps now.

Still waiting on lamp holders and diodes.......

14 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

What do you need a heater for?

Gotta keep the old hatching eggs warm

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Oh bollox

the cheapo lamp holders I've got slap around in the wind - they need a key way for the locking method to work - and the bit of plastics got too much space between the tags and the back.

off to halfrauds on way to pick up the eldest from the pool - never know they may have some. If not - they will have a 15 amp fuse that may have got blown when the springy thing by the brake pedal touched the switch terminals.

removed window wiper arm - resprayed that - removed cable ties and tape - opted to tap and screw the wipe back on. Replaced washer bottle motor as that was fubard - wow not only do I have a heater - but I can wash and wipe the window in confidence that hunting the hedge for the wiper is no longer a risk

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Nothing at halfrauds - but - I remembered the massive box of o-rings I've got at home - reckon the addition of one would sort the problem out

pack of fuses in pocket !! 

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Look there's a whole list about to unfold !! But for the moment I'm proper happy.

two issues need addressing very soon

1 knocking front end - thats gonna be stripped off and refurbed

2 abs light - determined to get a go at that when I get an assistant this weekend to help bleed the system as per the book.

fixed most of the stupid annoying little things - now at least have a car I can enjoy again......

its not for sale

• Like 2

Only here once