Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Invite to display at Oulton Park Events (4 weekends incl BTCC) - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Invite to display at Oulton Park Events (4 weekends incl BTCC)

theelanman

Ive had this

Dear Automotive Club,

I hope you are well and looking forward to the racing season.

MotorSport Vision are organising a range of automotive events at Oulton Park and Cadwell Park this year and we want to give your club the chance to display for free at some of these fast paced events. Year on year our events get busier and with such a wide variety of visitors this is a great way to recruit some new members and get to know fellow enthusiasts.

Please find attached a leaflet showing all Northern events we have available to display at in 2017 and a brief criteria of the types of vehicles we are looking for at each.

If you are interested in attending any of these events please complete the attached Club Registration Form, just tick which event you want to attend then list your club members to secure a pitch the right size for your club. You are more than welcome to attend multiple events, we just ask that you submit one registration form per event.

Once we know which events you are interested in attending we can send over more specific information, also if you are interested in travelling to our tracks in the South please let me know and I will send you the fixtures list for Brands Hatch and Snetterton.

Please let me know if you have any questions, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

the dates and events are

15/4 & 17/4 BRITISH GT AND F3
20/5 & 21/5 BTCC
29/5 FAMILY FUN DAY
10/6 VINTAGE FESTIVAL
26/8 27/8 & 28/8 GOLD CUP

let me know if anyone is interested.....I pass you all the info and booking forms......

cheers
G

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic