Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
VSCC Vintage Festival on Saturday10th June at Oulton Park. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

VSCC Vintage Festival on Saturday10th June at Oulton Park.

theelanman

VSCC Vintage Festival on Saturday10th June at Oulton Park.

Formula Vintage makes its annual visit to Oulton Park for the club's second round of the season. This event is always one of the venue's most eagerly-awaited of the season, featuring cars from motorsport's pioneering age. Many of these cars are raced without seat-belts of rollover bars, recalling a fearless age where competitors fought for the honour and glory of the sport.
Entries at Formula Vintage events regularly feature cars that have raced at Brooklands and in famous international races including the Mille Miglia and Le Mans. The day will see the club's historic Hawthorn Memorial Trophies featured, with prestigious Trophy Races for Vintage, Pre-1961 and Pre-war Sports-Cars, whilst ever-popular Scratch and Handicap formats will complete another exciting Pre-war programme.
If you wish get you involved in displaying at the event then on offer is free entry for display vehicle drivers. If the club would like to be part of the fun please could you confirm your interest to me ASAP so I can gauge roughly the expected attendance also so I can reserve enough space on site. Then if you could please send me some details (Name, Car make/model/reg, mobile/contact number and postcode) once I have this I will confirm attendance of the club…..
This is to be submitted to Oulton Park 4 weeks prior to the event at the latest so they can arrange for tickets to be sent out......
to that end closing date for any entries will be Friday 12th May 2017
Thanks

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic