Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Laser blue Evora Loch Ore. - Spotted - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Laser blue Evora Loch Ore.

Colin G

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

@Scotsdave that was the one, nice car. No TVR next to you at the point I saw yours though, would've liked to have given that a good look over. Always wanted a TVR but never been brave enough, not that my Lotus history has exactly been trouble free, but still.

Thanks, When I came back from my walk the TVR was sitting next to me but some inconsiderate person in a range rover parked 1cm away from the TVR's drivers door so I'm not sure how he was going to get home again!

I'm with you on the TVR thing too, loved the look of the thing but not brave enough to ever own one and I use the Evora as a daily!