Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Green 410 Bronze Wheels on Fish Hill - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Green 410 Bronze Wheels on Fish Hill

dalepearson

Car looked and sounded fantastic :) I thought you were pulling over for a chat, but then you ushered me past :)

Good to see another Lotus on the roads anyway!

.:: Lotus Evora 400 - Red ::.. | ..:: Polestar 2 - Midnight Blue | Ducati Panigale V2 - Red | Indian Scout Bobber - Black | Honda CB1000R Neo Cafe Racer - Black ::..

Saw the same car on the M25 today. Honestly looked amazing. Very exotic.

Wonder how many Lotus went up and down Fish Hill today? I did and I'm pretty sure there was a red Elise a few cars ahead. Unfortunately I was behind a braker so never caught up.

Edited by Kathryn

That was a good blast.  I ushered you past as I was turning off at the next roundabout so I wanted to see and hear yours at 'full chat'.  I only know the experience as a driver rather than observer.  Good fun!

• Like 2

Good to have you on here Darren, honestly the car looked spectacular on the M25, really helped to alleviate the boredom. Bronze wheels give the car a visual lift and I didn't miss the decals down the side, not with the sunshine bouncing off that green coachwork anyway.

Apologies for the stalker like driving, we were a bit over excited and had literally just been discussing the Sport 410 when you came past (my brother was driving us back from Snetterton in his black Infinity V8 SUV). I took some pictures but none came out particularly well.

I have to ask, is yours the latest Lotus Racing Green or is it actually Motorsport Green? Looked like a different shade to Richard's car but it was probably just the light.

Road presence was off the charts, it made the RRP look entirely reasonable.

IMG_5449_zps2j0ilh1o.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Pits said:

Good to have you on here Darren, honestly the car looked spectacular on the M25, really helped to alleviate the boredom. Bronze wheels give the car a visual lift and I didn't miss the decals down the side, not with the sunshine bouncing off that green coachwork anyway.

Apologies for the stalker like driving, we were a bit over excited and had literally just been discussing the Sport 410 when you came past (my brother was driving us back from Snetterton in his black Infinity V8 SUV). I took some pictures but none came out particularly well.

I have to ask, is yours the latest Lotus Racing Green or is it actually Motorsport Green? Looked like a different shade to Richard's car but it was probably just the light.

Road presence was off the charts, it made the RRP look entirely reasonable.

IMG_5449_zps2j0ilh1o.jpg

I am happier knowing is was you doing the stalking!  My other half was sat in the passenger seat wondering why someone was taking pictures.  The car is the new racing green but it does look quite bright in the sunlight.  Really happy with the car as I wasn't sure whether to go for an Exige but I definitely made the right choice.

My apologies, especially to your other half but I imagine you're getting used to seeing smartphones pointed at the car! It really brightened up a dreary motorway drive. 

I ask about the colour as I'm currently considering various specs for myself and I'm trying to work out if the original Motorsport Green that I adore is worth paying more for. Going by how your car looked on Sunday night the answer has to be no!