Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ICE - Anyone available to offer advice? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ICE - Anyone available to offer advice?

I have upgraded the front speakers to Focal AS130 with the crossover and tweeter, I have upgraded the Amp to the JL Audio 4/400 Full range Amp like James on the lotus diaries.  I have bought the same sub too. the Hertz 8 inch 

Question I have is am i running the set up correctly and could i potentially have a faulty earth?

The Amp has power to it, the remote is wired in and turns the amp on and off, and i have sound coming out of the speakers.....  However, the headhunt has to be turned all the way up to 30-35 to hear it. could this be down to the settings in the head unit or on the amp?  I'm thinking the amp.

Currently its set on Low input for the 2 channels running the front speakers should that be switched to high?  Also what Hertz should I run the amp at for those channels and should i bridge the connections into the amp?

With having power, and the speakers working would a faulty ground mean the speakers volume is restricted?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Chris

resolved by turning the remote dial up its an accessory for the JL amp i stumbled across it when routing the cable and mounting the switch then switched it over to channels 3/4 so it controls the bass of the sub when its mounted.

I also re earthed the amp which i am happier with the connection now.

fingers crossed i get my enclosure back this week.

• Like 1