Norfolk Area

wildwesty

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

Anyone heading to Donnington from the Norfolk area?

I have a small convoy of us leaving Tescos Kings Lynn at 8:30 on Sunday for a A road drive across country. Please feel free to join us.

Mike

I will probably see you on the way. Leaving time is dependant on my brother. I will be taking a scenic route of A47 A17 then A1(M). I guess that this will probably be a similar route to the convoy so should see you all on the way.

Regards

Adam

Adam

1999 Lotus Esprit GT3

1985 Reliant Scimitar SS1 1600 though will be an 1800Ti upon completion (Currently in bits all over the garage and has been since 2004)

If we leave Kings Lynn at 8:30, my guess will be that we will be on the A1 at about 9:30/ 9:45. I think there are services between the Pborough junc and the stamford turn befor wittering so we will pull over for a refresh between 9:30 ish & 10ish. We will leave the service area at about 10am.

If my memory is totally wrong and no service station exists then we will pull over at rutland water on the A606 for 15mins at about 10:15/ 10:30ish

call me on 07985281328 if your in the area.

Mike :rolleyes:

Edited by wildwesty

If we leave Kings Lynn at 8:30, my guess will be that we will be on the A1 at about 9:30/ 9:45. I think there are services between the Pborough junc and the stamford turn befor wittering so we will pull over for a refresh between 9:30 ish & 10ish. We will leave the service area at about 10am.

If my memory is totally wrong and no service station exists then we will pull over at rutland water on the A606 for 15mins at about 10:15/ 10:30ish

call me on 07985281328 if your in the area.

Mike :thumbsup:

BTT. For some strange reason this post did not refresh to show reply update so i'll try again.