IGNORED

Evora / s wanted 34k budget

KieranR

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Kieran,

I will be listing my 2010 (60 Plate) 2+2 Persian Blue NA Evora for sale next month if your interested.

The car has all 3 pack (Sport/Premium & Tech) as well as Oyster leather, reversing camera and the much sort after CR gearbox.

The car has only covered 33,860 miles and has a full Lotus Service History from new (last service was February this year).  It is an ex lotus management car (I am the 3rd owner) and it was supplier to me and the previous owner by Lotus Silverstone.

I will be using the car at the end of the month to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed after which I will be putting it up fore sale probably around the £31,500 mark which is well within your budget.

If you want to drop me a PM I can give you a more detailed description and history of the car.

Cheers,

Glen.

• 2 months later...

Hi Kieran

I'm about to list my Lazer Blue NA (60) 2+0

Its got the sport & premium packs, full sound system upgrade and decat with lotus MY13 s/c exhaust, going up for £26.5 as soon as i draft the advert

Drop me a PM if you're interested

Cheers

Jay