Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
California - Rolling British Car day April 15th - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

California - Rolling British Car day April 15th

fmxa

Attn all Southern California folks - April 15th is Rolling British Car Day in San Diego and the OC/LA folks are all heading down for the event. A few of us went last year and had a great time, so if you haven't driven the San Diego back country you're in for a treat. Plan to meet in Irvine near the 5/405 for ~7:30AM departure. So far we have four Esprits & two Elises confirmed - great event to bring your significant other to as it's not just a bunch of Lotus anoraks!

See http://www.sandiegobritishcarday.org/RBCD2007.pdf

Paul

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

might just be able to make it ;)

Just managed to get my new alternator in the Esprit... or maybe I can get the Triumph on the road by that point :D

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

That's great news! I'll send you some more details as we put them together, in fact it may be easier to meet us in Del Mar vs coming to the OC first (your choice)! How about Shah?

might just be able to make it ;)

Just managed to get my new alternator in the Esprit... or maybe I can get the Triumph on the road by that point :D

• 2 weeks later...

There must be a few more locals that want to attend ......