Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
My 21st Birthday Bash - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

My 21st Birthday Bash

andycs3

Hey guys,

My 21st birthday bash, would be great to see some LEFers there. Here's the crack:

Weekend camping plus a long Saturday afternoon drive over the Cumbrian mountain pass

Ok so the plan stands a little like BB&T06, same campsite, same route (unless someone fancies coming up with a new one)

This will be my 21st Birthday Bash, but all are welcome.

Friday night Beers and BBQ

Saturday drive out, Evening beers and BBQ

A camping field has been set aside for us and includes toilets, showers and pot washing facilities. If you get tired of BBQ and fancy a run out for food etc. the site is within a mile of Pooley Bridge, drive or walk along the lakeside. The campsite will be available from Friday 13th April.

Joining details

No requirement to book, just turn up and pay at the campsite bungalow. (before pitching your tent)

Campsite fees are between

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe nobody is interested!

come on guys, it'd be really nice to meet some LEFers

dont have to come for the camping (if you're getting on in years, and can't hack it), maybe just the hoon?

Andy,

I'd would have been up for this and I would have probably been able to meet up with SuperDave on route but I've just taken my car of the road awaiting new lotus suspension and the clutch being replaced.

Have a great birthday and weekend out with your car, which shouldnt be hard with the forecast for this weekend. :thumbup:

This thread slipped under my radar till now. If my car's back from Chris Neil's I'll drive up and say hi, but I've too much on to stay over I'm afraid.

If I don't make it, have a good time and don't get too sober! It's OK to drink to forget, but it's a crime to forget to drink :thumbup:

More speed, less haste

ah a shame no body could have made it.... it was a quality weekend

the esprit broke down only once, and a quick call to the RAC quickly sorted that out. haha

we ended up with only 6 guys, a Elise, Esprit and a TVR S. It all went up hill after we got chucked off the campsite for doughnutting, and ended up camping in a pub beer garden. Couldn't have organized it better even if i'd tried, beautiful weather, fun and games all round, and a shame no one could make it.

But fear not, as this wont stop me, and the next event i organize i shall let people know.

(ps check out the photo's on the PH thread, once i get them up if you want a good laugh)