Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Probably a stupid question... - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Probably a stupid question...

DJV83

...but as a new owner expect more to come from me ?

I'm going to give her a good clean this weekend and to add to the challenge of it being matt. I've also started to wonder what happens when it comes to water/shampoo and the vents to the side of the glass panel over the engine.

Is it a case of avoid any water going down there? Or will it be fine. (I know some of you will be highlighting the fact rain will go down there, my question is more aimed at larger quantities of water i.e. jet wash and shampoo ?)

These vents... 20171106_204033.thumb.jpg.f4f084787daa2281cbc15ff5e0bc2fd8.jpg

Thanks

Dave 

Edited by DJV83

I also thought ... I solved very simply by passing the water spray

1) "fast" ... without dwelling for more than a few seconds ... as it is called "a pass and away"

2) Immediately after "blown" air (if you have the possibility with compressor) or to the limit with a strong blower or vacuum cleaner

3) last step with rag

Do not worry everything is fine ... then rightly, as you say, when it rains ... well we're all in the same conditions ...

cheers
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...