Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Cumbria International Motor Show 2018 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Cumbria International Motor Show 2018

Danelaw

The 7th Cumbria International Motor Show is on Sunday 20th May this year. Cars have to be booked in advance and it would be good to get a few more Lotus cars represented at the show. There are a limited number  of places so book as soon as you can at: https://www.espcarclub.co.uk/register/

Alternatively if you're car is off the road or you're between sports cars you can attend to view other peoples Lotus cars, but tickets are much cheaper if bought in advance. This show is getting bigger every year and has been a good day out. It's on the Southern edge of Cumbria just off the M6 motorway. 

I'll be there with my car and happy to meet fellow Lotus enthusiasts.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention there are some interesting talks to. I missed last years due to looking at cars but I'm told it was well worth going just for the talks, and for families I'm told there is some children's entertainment (in fact I was told in addition to adult entertainment, but I don't think it was quite meant like that!). For more details check the website or the facebook page.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there will be a Lotus dealer there this year so it is down to owners to help to represent the brand and show their cars. It would be great to get a good mix of new, old and in between. The snow will have melted by late May and we've had great weather for the last few years so there are no excuses.