Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Rolling Road Day - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Rolling Road Day

woody type S

On the 29th April everone welcome. Started as a Honda rev meet but now open to all.

Hi all this is the venue for the East Anglian Rolling Road Day. There are very good directions on their web site.

Automotive Performance Tuning

Tel: 01603 870990

Fax: 01603 870910

Unit 16

Shepherds Business Park

Norwich Road

Lenwade

Norwich

NR9 5SG

Directions

sales@ap-tuning.co.uk

Cant do a BBQ because of health and the public rules! So iv'e got the next best thing a........Burgar Van comiing, they do the best hot dogs you ever tasted.

Thanks Woody

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be able to make it , all I have to do is, get the front hub back on, sort out the check engine" warning light- don't know why it's on but hopefully just low battery voltage. Then recover from 4 wisdom teeth being removed next week and I'll be there.

I'd have thought there'd be lots of hot Hondas that people wanted to test.

I just want to see what mine has got to determine which direction to go with any work on it.

Andy

I should be able to make it , all I have to do is, get the front hub back on, sort out the check engine" warning light- don't know why it's on but hopefully just low battery voltage. Then recover from 4 wisdom teeth being removed next week and I'll be there.

I'd have thought there'd be lots of hot Hondas that people wanted to test.

I just want to see what mine has got to determine which direction to go with any work on it.

Andy

Thanks Andy I'll put on the list, it should be a good day out lots of differant cars running.

Woody