Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Eclat Riviera - First MOT in 25 Years - Page 2 - Projects & Restorations - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Eclat Riviera - First MOT in 25 Years

The red Riviera was sold onto a fellow forum member, awaiting full restoration.

The problem I am finding at the moment is no one is prepared to pay what a restored car is worth, refurbished a white Eclat S2 in December, with labour probably owes me in the region of £20K including many new parts, low mileage and one of the best available yet had zero interest for nearly 4 months advertising at what I considered a very reasonable £12K, if it wasn’t for the scammers contacting me I would be feeling rather paranoid!!!!!!

They will be appreciated one day, trouble is I have been saying that for 30 years and have been only proved partially right, maybe another 30 years.

if you are interested in the silver Riviera I will introduce you to Alister at some point, I am in the middle of moving house at the mo but can arrange a meet in the not too distant future, he is not far from Cambridge.

Edited by LotusElan17

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not too far, will let you know when the Riviera is available, will you be selling your Eclat?

• Like 1

I'm looking for a Riviera Eclat, have been for a while and now I hear of three that might be available all at once!! That's presuming it's not the same car from three different sources

The silver Riviera hasn’t been advertised, not aware of any other ones that have recently been listed apart from the black “is it or isn’t it a Riviera” that was sold at auction last year.

someone at the NEC restoration show approached the Excel stand saying they had one for sale and there is a black one with black leather that I'm waiting for photos to come through of. There is also a blue RHD one in Germany and a silver one in Italy for sale at the moment