Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
HT Leads - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

HT Leads

DaKa

I've replaced my HT and Coil leads today as the current where shabby albeit functional.

I also wanted a set that I could route via the side of the cam cover rather than over the top beside the oil cap as the images of cars where I've seen this I think looks better.

The new set purchased (longest lead only number 1 nearest the timing belt) like the old set was not quite long enough and instead I had to route OTT again.

Is it simply a matter of specifying the lead lengths to the supplier, or, is there an off the shelf set that someone can recommend (link please) - I've used magnecor before but not fussy about the manufacturer 

Magnecor DOES have the proper lengths in thier database....that is who I purchased HT leads from, last time.

• Thanks 1

Atwell Haines

'88 Esprit

Succasunna, NJ USA