Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Windscreen washer pump - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Windscreen washer pump

Does anyone know if the washer pump on the v6 is also used on another car. Mine has given up but as usual its on back order at lotus for approximately the next 4 weeks and I can't get it MOT'd until I get the new pump. It should be under warranty but for £20 I'd rather just buy it than have to wait 4 weeks.

Mine has also given up and the drive to the nearest dealer will cost more than the pump, not sure how easy to get to for replacement they are?

found this although doesn’t state if actually in stock -

http://www.kelsport.net/parts/product_details.asp?PartID=4769&categoryID=24&PartsectionID=20

Thanks for the heads up but ive already seen that kelsport list it.

I have been told that it may be a 2001+ rover 25/45 pump and I found those for £7 so ive ordered one anyway to test. I will report back next week as to whether it is the right part or not.

• Like 1

Washer Update

If anyone needs one and lotus are out of stock or you simply don't want to pay £22 for it you can buy a new pump for a 2001+ Rover 45/ MG ZS for £7.99 inc P+P and it is the exact same thing.

• 10 months later...