Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Brighton Speed Trials - 2008? - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Brighton Speed Trials - 2008?

M Blur

what with all the various conversions ongoing - it would be great if we all heading down to the coast for the speed trials.. usually plenty of GT40s, specials etc there and would be great to make a good Esprit showing..

unfortunately with the delays to the project I'm now thinking about my 08 calendar, which should also include the UK time attack c'ships finally. Like to get an idea of who'd be keen - be great to see Hilly's and Danny's v8s there.

Anyone local or got contacts to help organise?

Perhaps worth pitching out to SELOC etc and see if we can make it into a Lotus Speed Trail Challenge..?

Jon

Edited by M Blur

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to live around Brighton, and would love to go to the speed trials! If anybody coming from way up north could pick me up, that'd be great! Thats if I haven't got my Esprit by then :coffee:

My step-brother owns a pub/restaurant/bed n breakfast not far from Brighton, could perhaps arrange some rooms, perhaps at long-lost-step-brother rates

Edited by Tim Shaw