Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black S4 Heading In Direction Of Mier Tunnel A50 Stoke - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black S4 Heading In Direction Of Mier Tunnel A50 Stoke

arbell9

Black S4 heading in direction of Meir tunnel A50 stoke, going in the opposite direction to me at 18:50. She looked a beauty with the sun relflecting off the black paint. I was tht volvo that flashed you.

Alex

Edited by Alex --GT3--

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.......not seen a black S4 in the neighbourhood.

Perhaps someone passing through.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Alex,

That wing was also fitted to some of the V8's.

Sort of opens up the model range....S4s/Sport 300/V8

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Alex,

That wing was also fitted to some of the V8's.

Sort of opens up the model range....S4s/Sport 300/V8

Graham.

Its never simple with esprits!! Cant they stick a huge V8 or S4s on the bonnet to help us all out.

could also be a NA Renu's first esprit had that type of wing, now if evreyone had the car as standard then it would make life easier dont you think? ie GT3's without wing etc not looking at anyone in particular..Alex ...Simon...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

One of the things I noticed at Oxford was that there didn't seem to be two Esprits the same. Every one seemed to have some personal touch, whether it was a wing, wheels, interior, exhaust etc. It all adds to the fun.

I get the feeling that Lotus themselves are responsible for some of the confusion. I keep hearing people saying things like "that must be one of the later xxx model with the yyy feature from the next model". I think that when a model was nearing the end of its run, if a part ran out, they'd start using the new model's part rather than order a new batch of the old model's. Similarly, the early cars of a new model often seem to be using up the left-overs from the previous model.

More speed, less haste