Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S1 lower front wings - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S1 lower front wings

So although Im supposed to be selling my S1 I havent been trying very hard and some of the feedback Ive had is that it still looks like an S2 with the wrong front spoiler for an S1. So Im contemplating refitting an S1 blade spoiler but I will need to rebuild the bottom of my front wings that were cut at the factory to fit the "new style" spoiler. My question is does anyone know of a source of S1 lower front wings or has anyone ever made a mould that I could borrow to make a pair ? SJ seem to have complete front ends for sale but theyre very expensive and Id be throwing away about 90% of it.

Phil

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, philleech said:

So although Im supposed to be selling my S1 I havent been trying very hard and some of the feedback Ive had is that it still looks like an S2 with the wrong front spoiler for an S1. So Im contemplating refitting an S1 blade spoiler but I will need to rebuild the bottom of my front wings that were cut at the factory to fit the "new style" spoiler. My question is does anyone know of a source of S1 lower front wings or has anyone ever made a mould that I could borrow to make a pair ? SJ seem to have complete front ends for sale but theyre very expensive and Id be throwing away about 90% of it.

Phil

I've never heard of a mould for that area. That sounds like a ton of grief to me and you're moving away from how it was when it left the factory.

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire