Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
About To Join The Cup 250 Club - Page 2 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

About To Join The Cup 250 Club

Peapod

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, mdork said:

Did you take delivery yet? I might get mine before you...heading to Hethel tomorrow for a sneak peek of the build in progress...

Not yet. The car is at the Dealer, Bell & Colvill, but still waiting for the hard top.

Enjoy your visit to Hethel.

Also have had the steering wheel re-trimmed in alcantara.

IMG_2595.jpg

4 minutes ago, Composite guru said:

Nice one Paul. I'm looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. B-)

So am I :wallbash:

Although not the dealers fault. Lotus supply problems.

Edited by Peapod
  • Like 1

In theory I’ll be taking delivery on or around the 18th (also from B&C) and had my car specd with hardtop so will be interesting to see if there are delays. Also had my wheel done in the fuzzy stuff. We’ll be twins except I went for carbon sills and without the radio and color pack. 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 24/11/2018 at 21:39, Peapod said:

Jamie from Bell & Colvill has just sent me a few photos of the interior I am having colour coded.

Steering wheel is due next week and hopefully the hard top before Christmas.

IMG_2572.jpg

Very similar to mine 

you can just see them in this pic:

https://i.imgur.com/mHhRsOk.jpg

Edited by JG220
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JG220 said:

@mdork what specification did you go for?

Daytona Blue, red stitching, alcantara dash pods, alcantara wheel, carbon sills, hardtop, floor mats, sound insulation, no radio. 

I haven’t ordered a new car in 15 years so was really fun/hard to choose the spec (especially color) but I’m really pleased with it and now just want to drive!!

• Gold FFM

That will be lovely! 

Make sure you get some ppf on the rear winglets on the bargeboards. They stone chip by being looked at. 

Actually while you’re there get the sills done too. Cups have no ppf at all there whereas all other Elise models do

Edited by JG220

57 minutes ago, JG220 said:

That will be lovely! 

Make sure you get some ppf on the rear winglets on the bargeboards. They stone chip by being looked at. 

Actually while you’re there get the sills done too. Cups have no ppf at all there whereas all other Elise models do

Thanks - I’m having full front done along with winglet and in front of the rear wheel well. Will also do the carbon sills as well. Then I can relax and enjoy. :)

• Gold FFM

Yep, I bought my Exige v6 from him in 2016. 

My 250 came from Hofmans. 

In any case, if its B&C supplying, Steve will be doing the PPF. He did my 250 too. Full front, sills, rear bumper, lights, and all the carbon too. 

BVBi6AG.jpg

• Like 1