Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 17th June. - Page 3 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 17th June.

Dermot

59016.jpg

What about Troy?! :no

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i belive the height is 5ft 9" to 6ft 3" LMAO

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Well got mi pass, got mi wrist band (cheers Dermot)..........................................pickin up the car I hope on Saturday.............this is gonna be close and don't expect it to be a minter as it was ruined by ANother and has been under going open bonnet surgery and cosmetic readjustment for the last 3 months!!!!

oh know, hasnt anyone told mangel, no brummies eithier. gonna be a quiet lotus gathering at this rate in the show LOL

ok the weather lady is saying its going to rain but bbc weather site said sunny 20 degrees yesterday

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

oh know, hasnt anyone told mangel, no brummies eithier. gonna be a quiet lotus gathering at this rate in the show LOL

Well that's you out as well then :smoke:

Dermot - you should receive my tickets back this morning.

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

ok the weather lady is saying its going to rain but bbc weather site said sunny 20 degrees yesterday

Think i saw that forecast.. did she end the forecast with "weather permitting"???????

great stuff D - hope to trailer my wee car down next year if interested.. should make a good noise.. I'm told I'll need baffles as my engine builder told me an engine to same spec and fan pipes made 170db a few weekends back in the U, so may need to can it a bit.. lol

It's alive.. alive!!!..

altimeter.gifsai.gif

OT - Mine just registered 124.6 last weekend (no silencer) that was not the wastegate pipe tho ...that's louder! :smoke: FWIW 747 at Take off at the end of the runway from 200 Yards = 120dB!

Come on!!! Just got an MOT this morning!! Apparently all the entries for the parking are gone now so I might have to park with the golfs and mondeos (unless there is room) but it'll be the first meeting it makes it to (hopefully!) :smoke:

See you there!

Brent.

cough "photocopy" cough

pay for wristband on the door.

...errr and if he didn't get his act together ther'l be a 360s in the pleb car park too :smoke:

photocopy then robin,,,shall i bring one,,,,,not that i would of course,,,oooppsss

will get him a nose bag for his donkey

wicked, carpark space fights again then LOL. justine and myself will see ya at 9.45ish, just meeting up with a friend at warwick services at 9.25am. if anyone is passing by i hear there will be some nice cars in the services.

Dude, Brummie I ain't grew up in a little village, you may have heard of it, its called Gaydon!!!!

Seriously pissed off, car not ready cracked rear hub assembley!!!!!!

Gonna come in the blue bomber instead but however quick it is its not a supercar!!!!!!!

One arena pass to a deserving vehicle going erm free!!!

Bugger Shit Poo crap not gonna make it now as I have had a copper brake pipe go on the front caliper which now means no car to get there as the micra is Broken too.

So if anyone wants my pass and can pick it up or get someone too then its going begging have fun guys.

Glyn

Sorry to hear that Glyn :huh:

Whereabouts are you - can you cadge a lift with anyone?

Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

Right down south but need to get the esprit fixed as the micra is well fudged.

Got all the bits today but couldnt get a pipe flange tool, would of been ok if it had gone this morning but no it had to wait untill 5pm didnt it.

So off to local shop at 10am to try and get it sorted!

Good luck Glyn,

Why is it these things always happen at just the wrong time - always seems to be the case for me - just crossing everything mine behaves tomorrow :huh:

Looks like we now have a two car convoy heading in from Chipping Norton :yes

Edited by Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!