Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Supercar Sunday 17th June. - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Supercar Sunday 17th June.

Dermot

Hi all, I was at Gaydon doing the dream rides. I managed to spend 10 mins poking around the Esprits and saw some lovely examples. I especially loved the pair of late V8's in a grey colour with the federal exhaust + the white Turbo. V.nice!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Richard!

I looked for you everywhere! I saw your car but couldn't find you!

Those are Dave's and Alan's (his and err... his!) matching cars ;) ;) If ever either of them tooke leave of their sanity they would be perfect examples to buy!

See you on the next run ;)

- Robin

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Hi Rich,

I own one of the grey late V8's (the best one! ;) wind up Alan the other owner!), you should have introduced yourself. I've always like the Monaro and nearly bought one in March this year. Couldn't afford the running costs along with my Esprit and other car and I would need it as my daily car. Went for a Saab 9-3 aero convertible instead which I know is no substitute.

Your always welcome on this forum, maybe at the next event I will pop over to introduce myself.

The Esprit only has two seats but the front and rear boots can pack quite a lot. I've had a mountain bike in mine! We did have the Gazabo, table, chairs and picnic in yesterday which you can't do in most other supercars!

My mate has bought a Monaro in Silver last year, he's about to buy a supercharger for his. I suspect there are Monaro forums, his name is Paul and he owns his own garage in Moreton on Wirral Merseyside. I'll check to find out his uswername as you may already know him.

Dave Walters

Edited by superdavelotus

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the forum.

Yep mine is the other V8 (sounds better than Dave's though). It was a great day and I saw (heard) you go past on a few of the runs.

A freind of mine really wants a Monaro but would prefer an auto so would have to import a holden from Oz. Very nice cars though.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

Rich's Monaro sounds *awesome!* through tunnels! ;)

The only one louder is a red one that comes with us occasionally!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif