Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
LEGS Breakfast Meeting 2nd December @ Loch Leven's Larder, KY13 9HD - UK - LEGS (Lotus Enthusiast Group Scotland) - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

LEGS Breakfast Meeting 2nd December @ Loch Leven's Larder, KY13 9HD

Our next breakfast meeting will be at Loch Leven's Larder, Channel Farm, Kinross KY13 9HD (menu here) on 2nd December from 9:30am -11:00am, please note earlier start time for this month. The reason for the earlier start is that from 11:00am - 4:00pm there is a Festive Foodie Market on and the cafe and farm shop is expected to be busy. Breakfast is also a very busy time for this café on a Sunday. With this in mind and the fact that people use the car park to go on walks around the Loch, it will be best if we park by the fence at the top of the car park so that we don't get blocked in.

I have reserved tables for around 16 people and you should order your breakfast on arrival and not wait until everyone is seated.

Please let me know asap by adding your names below if you are coming along so that if we have more than 16 I can increase the reservation. An early indication would be appreciated, thank you.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Johnny & Audrey - eventually got the motor back after 8 and 1/2 weeks. 220 miles done on Sunday past. Vrooooom.

5 David (only me as Jennifer will be "doing her own thing" that day)

• Like 1

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 & 4 Johnny & Audrey - eventually got the motor back after 8 and 1/2 weeks. 220 miles done on Sunday past. Vrooooom.

6 Duggie

•  
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

Glad to hear your car is back on the road again @Johnny5 :happydance:

We meet for breakfast.

We do sometimes have a run out after breakfast but have nothing organised yet after this one. 

Open to suggestions though. 

21 hours ago, bingoking said:

We meet for breakfast.

We do sometimes have a run out after breakfast but have nothing organised yet after this one. 

Open to suggestions though. 

How about a wee drive round Fifes finest roads, Just a wee suggestion, Maybe Andrew Laing can incorporate a visit to his new foundry. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 20.28.53.png

@Johnny5 Thanks for this John. I was thinking a drive around the Kingdom with maybe a stop off in St Andrews would be good.

We can decide on the day what to do depending on weather etc.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

6 Duggie

7 Mike (weather permitting!)

20 hours ago, mikec2126 said:

☂️☂️

Unfortunately Jackie and I will be baby sitting in the afternoon so can't go on a drive afterwards.

OK Mike, thanks for letting me know.

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

6 Duggie

9 hours ago, M400kay said:

I may take a run up

in a ford depends 

it’s a slightly modified Mustang

to I will kill you if yoo mess with me 

Mustang Sally is more than welcome, I will have my ear defenders with me. 🎧🙂