Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Markeaton Park Motor Show (derby) - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Markeaton Park Motor Show (derby)

Mick Bull

Guys,

Why don't you all meet at the Holiday Inn just off Jct 15. We've used there car park before.

From there, its A500 then A50.

I'll be thinking about you when I'm trying to get warm after my second night under canvass :crybaby:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

all the passes are here, I will meet you all on Sunday morning at Markeaton McDonalds car park at 9.00am to 9.15, iks a shame I can not be part of your convoy!!! But have a good time watch the speed cameras, Will see you all Sunday 1st July, thanks for all your support,

Mick

Sounds good to me. You got enough passes Mick?

All the passes are with me so look out for a yellow GT3 with Saturn wheels in McDonalds car park at Markeaton park. 9.15 sharp!!!!

Hopefully there should be ten Esprits on the stand with Elans,Europas,Elises etc on the side!!!!!

see you there

Mick

ok Holiday Inn it is then, thats where we went for coffee in january ? nice blonde with a disco in the carpark?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

All the passes are with me so look out for a yellow GT3 with Saturn wheels in McDonalds car park at Markeaton park. 9.15 sharp!!!!

Hopefully there should be ten Esprits on the stand with Elans,Europas,Elises etc on the side!!!!!

see you there

Mick

I'm counted in that number am I, Mick? It'll have to be the elise rather than the esprit :thumbsup:

Edited by RichardS3

Hi, im ok for this one, hope its not too late.

Dave

Hi Dave, we have a problem the organisers of the show have contacted me last night and canciled due to the bad weather as the park is waterlogged, Sorry

Mick

rushed to get the car back aswell :thumbup:

oh well :blink:

better change the thread title to include CANCELLED then :welcome:

Edit: As requested topic heading adjusted - Matk

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Who would have thought an event in July would be cancelled because of bad weather, not what I call global warming, and we had packed the picnic basket aswell

Who would have thought an event in July would be cancelled because of bad weather, not what I call global warming, and we had packed the picnic basket aswell

What a total disopointment as I had a total of 24 cars for the show, would of been a great day out !!!!!

Maybe next year?

hope to see you all soon at an event,

Mick

sorry to hear this, and I get my car back on saturday as well

just think about Graham spending the weekend in a tent....

Edited by esprit350

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Yeah thanks H.

I'm still hoping it gets postponed/cancelled.

If it does perhaps we can have a run out to Derby as planned just to blow away the cobwebs.

Quick cuppa and back home before we bump into Noah and his guys on there new boat.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

sounds like a good idea G

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

i have just checked METCHECK.com , metoffice.gov.uk/ , and BBC weather

not good for sunday guys, ;)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Yep looks like another wash out this weekend. Best layed plans and all that. We were hoping to go to Shelsley on Saturday and Derby Sunday, but now it looks like we will be catching up on Sky Plus instead.

Incidentally there is another round of the Paul Mattey Lotus hillclimb champs at Shelsley in Sept. If you have never been to Shelsley before it's a great day out, and like going back to the 50's, the days before 20ft high fences, you can really get up close and personnal with the cars, not to mention all the fantastic cars in the car park. I will dig out the date and start a new thread.

you knw there is the south west festival of motoring show that i have arranged for us all, that would be a nice drive down, a good day out and im loking for 15 cars to fill the stand area, i have passes and it it costs to display the cars is